Why Physical Therapy?
• Increases blood flow to injured tissues
• Restores joint range of motion
• Facilitates natural healing of body
• Doesn’t require or limits medications that must be processed by kidneys/liver
• Your best chance to avoid surgery
What Makes EDGE Different?
• Family/Physical Therapist Owned
• Excellent hours
• Experienced Physical Therapists
• Advanced Technology
• Our locations are in close proximity to the Tollway in Frisco, the 75 in Allen, and Hwy 380 in McKinney
You Have a Choice…Choose Wisely
• Compare our prices with other clinics, the results will shock you
• Find experienced therapists and determine their comfort with your condition
• Physical Therapy should be the emphasis of the business (not a secondary service or just one of many services being offered)
Did you know? You can be charged 2-3 times more for the exact same service?Depending on who owns the physical therapy clinic where you are receiving care (Hospital vs Physician vs Privately owned)…You have a choice!
Hours of Operation
Mon, Wed, Fri : 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tues & Thurs: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- KIDS ROOM– floor to ceiling windows allow you to see your child while receiving physical therapy.
- CONVENIENCE– located right off of the North Dallas Tollway and in close proximity to the 121 in Frisco and right off of 380/University Dr in McKinney, we offer easy access to Frisco and McKinney.
- COMFORTABLE SETTING AND FRIENDLY STAFF– We strive to make the clinic relaxed and fun because rehabilitating an injury is painful enough as it is.
Meet our extraordinary therapists
Grant graduated from Baylor University in 2008 with a Bachelor’s degree in Neuroscience/Psychology, then completed his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Angelo State University in 2013. He has experience treating patients ranging from grade-school children to senior adults, and has developed a particular interest in issues of the back, knee, and shoulder.Grant Thornbrugh
Xavier is the Owner and Director of the Allen location. He is a native of New Zealand and has a great interest in orthopedic and sport injuries. He is also the team physical therapist for Lovejoy High School. Xavier has received advanced manual therapy training through NAIOMT, and is one of only a slim number of board certified sports clinical specialists.Xavier Beckham
Michele, the Director of the Frisco location, has been working in orthopedics/sports medicine since 2000. She utilizes manual therapy, dry needling and personalized corrective and functional exercise techniques to get her patients back to the lifestyles that they enjoy.Michele Valencia
Gaye has worked closely with orthopedic surgeons in the North Dallas, Plano and Frisco areas and has worked with professional, college and high school athletes of all sports. Her interests lie in all aspects of orthopedic medicine including pre/post-operative rehab of necks/backs/shoulders/knees/ankles, total joint replacements, soft tissue injuries and general deconditioning.Gaye Tubbs
Matt’s passion includes working with orthopedic injuries, which include pre/post-operative rehabilitation of the shoulder, hip, knee and back. Matt is one of our return to sport specialists and likes to work with the student athletes of the surrounding school district.Matt Nguyen
Joel received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2013 from Widener University in Philadelphia. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from Temple University in 2009. Since graduating, Joel has had the ability to work with athletes ranging from middle school to the collegiate level. Joel has treated various orthopedic injuries and particularly enjoys educating athletes with ACL prevention programs, return to sport rehabilitation, treating neck and back pain, concussions, and various vestibular diagnoses. Joel has been published in the Orthopedic Physical Therapy Practice for the effects of kinesio tape on myofascial trigger point release. His treatment strategy uses evidence-based approaches in helping patients achieve their goals quicker. In his free time, Joel enjoys spending time with his wife, traveling, playing basketball, and watching movies.Joel Varghese
As owner and operator of Edge Physical Therapy, Shane is passionate about physical therapy, health and fitness. It is what brought him to physical therapy and it guides his career. He is consistently trying to find ways to improve his patient’s and the public’s health through education, exercise product innovation, and physical therapy techniques.Shane Hernandez
Michelle is a certified provider of Active Release Techniques, Graston Techniques and Kinesiotaping. She has also received her Level 2 Medical Professional Certification from the Titelist Performance Institute. Michelle has a background in gymnastics, cheerleading and triathlons. She began competing in gymnastics at the age of 7 and finished as a level 9 gymnast.Michelle Pietrowski
Melissa is dually credentialed as a physical therapist and certified athletic trainer. She enjoys working with people of all ages and is our vestibular and sports specialist.Melissa Benefiel
Allen, TX Location
788 South Watters Road #110
Allen, TX 75013
Frisco, TX Location
8380 Warren Pkwy #502
Frisco, TX 75034
McKinney, TX Location
5305 W. University Dr.
Mckinney, TX 75071